Arguably, you’re searching for information on FCMB transfer code *329# – how to transfer money to another bank with FCMB USSD code. Well, the pure truth is that’ FCMB ussd code is *329#. But then again, I will teach you how to transfer money from your fcmb bank account to another bank with this code. Exactly what you’re searching for right? Ohh yes, calm down and get the full information.
I have been banking with FCMB for the past three years, and I can practically tell you that’ their services is very cool. So, with my years of experience, I have gathered more knowledge in the mobile banking system. Which is what I’m about to teach you right now.
If you have been finding it difficult to use fcmb transfer code, to send money to another bank” hopefully this guildlines will put you through. It’s very easy and doesn’t require any internet connection.
Irrespective of the phone you’re using, be it andriod, or small phone” it doesn’t matter. This fcmb ussd code works perfectly in all of them.
N/B: for you to be able to use this fcmb transfer code *329# and send money to other banks, buy airtime online, fund your bet9ja wallet, check account balance and more. You must have registered/activiate for mobile banking.
You can easily visit any FCMB branch and tell any of their cashiers to help you register for mobile banking. Alternatively, you can as well do it by myself” following the below guildlines.
How To Register/ Activate FCMB USSD Code
- The first step to take whenever you want to register for First City Monument Bank ussd transfer PIN is to dial *329*214# and follow the prompt.
- You will see an option that says, activiate ussd code with debit card ( ATM), account number or wallet.
- It’s left you you to choose any among the three options, but I advice you select (2), which is account number.
- After that, wait for some seconds to see a new massage from FCMB, asking for your account number.
- Make sure you enter your account number correctly, and press send.
- That’s all, you will choose a secret PIN for mobile banking.
I hope you get the point now? After trying this steps and you couldn’t be able to register for mobile banking. Please visit any nearby fcmb around your area, their customer service will help you do that within some minutes.
You know it’s something that has to do with money, everyone has to be very careful. But every single information shared here is very accurate.
That’s by the way, let’s quickly proceed to sharing information on how to transfer money to banks with fcmb ussd code. Carefully read the full guilde below;
FCMB Transfer Code *329# – How To Transfer Money To Another Bank With FCMB USSD Code
- For you to transfer money from your First City Monument Bank to another bank, simply dial *329*amount*account number# and press send.
- Example: *329*5000*3134567694#
- Previous the name of the beneficiary and amount you’re about to transfer.
- Enter your fcmb ussd secret PIN code and press send.
- Wait for some seconds to see the status of your transaction.
- Make sure you dial this code with the phone number linked to your fcmb account, else it won’t work.
Very simply right? Ohh yes. It doesn’t take me up to 3 minutes to transfer money from my account to any bank. Unless I’m having poor network in my area.
Meanwhile, there are other things to achieve with this fcmb ussd code *329#, which I earlier told you guys. Read along to learn more.
FCMB USSD Code To Check Balance
After shopping online or making transactions, you feel so anxious to see the remaining balance in your account right? Lolz, I understand the feelings.
It’s very easy to check your fcmb account balance. Simply dial *329*00# and press send.
Wait for some seconds to receive a text message from fcmb bank, showing you your remaining balance.
How To Buy Airtime From Your Account With FCMB USSD Code
Life got more easier with fcmb, you can never run out of airtime, irrespective of the time. They are 24/7 available to serve you better.
Whenever you exhaust your airtime, kindly pick up your phone” with the sim card associate with your fcmb aaccount.
- Dial *329*amount# and press send
- Example: *329*400#, you will be credited with 400 airtime instantly, and debit you from your account.
- Isn’t that amazing? It is, rather than stressing yourself on paper card.
- Enjoy ❣️
FCMB USSD Code To Buy Airtime For Others
You can actually buy airtime for your family and friends, directly from your fcmb account. Yes, it’s 100% possible and I do it almost on daily basis.
If you want to purchase call card to other of you sim card from your account or buy for someone else. Kindly follow this guilde;
- Dial *339*amount*phone number# and send.
- Example: *329*500*08060769444#
- Enter your mobile banking PIN and send.
- Wait for some seconds to see the status.
- That’s all.
There are other things to achieve with this fcmb transfer code *329#. Ones you dial the code, follow the prompts and do whatever you want to do.
Meanwhile, below is an overview of the easiest way to make use of this ussd code” read below.
Overview Of All FCMB USSD Code
|Airtime for self||Dial*329*Amount#|
|Airtime for others||Dial *329*Amount*Mobile number#|
|Transfer Money||Dial *329*Amount*Account number#|
|Check balance||Dial *329*00#|
|Account Statement||Dial *329#, select statement,|
|To Reset PIN||Dial *329*0#|
|To buy Data||Dial *329*1*Mobile Number#|
|Pay for DSTV/GOTV||Dial *329*2*Amount*Smartcard Number#|
|To Block Your Card||Dial *329#, select self-service|
|To Block Account||Dial *329#, select self-service|
|To link BVN||Dial *329#, select self-service,|
|Mini statement||Dial *329#, select statement then select mini statement to view your last five (5) transactions instantly.|
No doubt, by now you must have learnt everything about FCMB transfer code *329# – how to transfer money to another bank with FCMB USSD code.
Hopefully you didn’t encounter any challenges while trying to make transfer or any other transactions.
Please, if you have further questions, or need information at all” kindly use the comment box below to reach out to us.
Also don’t share your banking details here, keep them safe and private” you can as well visit the nearest fcmb for more information.
1 thought on “FCMB Transfer Code *329# – How To Transfer Money To Another Bank With FCMB USSD Code”
Pingback: List Of FCMB Sort Code To All Branches In Nigeria - Thespycode.com
Comments are closed.