This is to inform the general public, that the Fiji military forces application form is out, date & requirements has been written down here. If you’re on this page right now, it simply means that you’re searching for Fiji military forces recruitment form, date and requirements.
Well, you have just arrived at the right spot” in this blog post, we provided all the necessary information you need to know about the current Fiji application form. All interested applicants who wish to apply for Fiji military forces‘ are advised to read this article till the end. Becoming one of the members of Fiji force is a nice decision anyone can take.
But, then again” there are significant requirements which you must come up with, before you can be able to achieve your goals. Don’t worry, we have highlighted all of them here” what you’re expected to do right now is to read this article very well.
It’s very imperative to enlighten the military recruitment eligibility. An individual may be eligible to apply, if he or she has the required citizenry, age group, background, entry-level education and sound health.
Interested individuals who wish to apply for the ongoing Fiji military forces intake are encouraged to carry out their personal health and physical fitness assessments prior to future recruitment drives. The following requirements must be met:
Fiji Military Forces Recruitment Application Form, Date And Centers
- You must be a citizen of Fiji and you have lived in Fiji for the past 10 years consecutively.
- Your age group is between 18 years to 25 years old.
- Present your latest Police Clearance.
- A year 12 graduate is the minimum entry-level for education requirement.
- You must have a sound health.
- Police clearance certifies that the applicant is free from any from of criminal activities for the past 15 years.
- A sound health ascertain that the applicant is both physically fit and healthy to cope with outdoor activities and endure extreme military activities.
The RFMF Medical specialists at the RFMF George Mate Medical Centre will assess applicants’ health to ensure that they are eligible for Fiji military forces recruitment. Brief medical board criteria for applicants are as follows:
Requirements For Fiji Military Forces Recruitment
- Must not possess any physical disabilities or medical conditions such as epilepsy and asthma.
- Must meet the BMI criteria of less than 30.
- Must be dentally fit.
- Will undergo mandatory blood teses for sexually transmitted diseases such as:
Hepatitis, Syphillis, and HIV.
- Undergo mandatory tests for drugs such as Marijuana.
- Undergo Eye tests to rule out eye problems, colour blindness.
- Applicants will undergo a Chest X-Ray.
All applicants must pass the mandatory physical examination performed by a medical officer.
- Required Fitness Level
RFMF Physical Training Instructors (PTI) will assess applicants’ physical fitness during recruitment drives. Meeting the required fitness level is an important aspect of any military institution. As such applicants will be assessed according to their age group and gender to meet the required fitness level listed below:
Age Group Gender Press Ups Sit Ups Chin Ups 2.4Km Run
17 – 24 Male 28 50 7 10.30 Minutes
Female 12 34 – 13 Min
25 – 29 Male 25 47 6 10.55
Female 10 32 – 14.30
All Successful candidates’ names will be advertised in Fiji’s daily newspapers. As it stands now, Fiji military forces application form is yet to commence. Bookmark our site thespycode.com, visit always” for lastest updates on Fiji recruitment.
If there’s anything you didn’t understand concerning the Fiji military forces requirements, kindly use the comment box below to let us know.