In this blog post, I will provide you with accurate information on Wema bank transfer code – how to transfer money with Wema ussd code. Not only that, with this information” you can as well learn how to buy airtime from your Wema account, fund your bet9ja wallet, check your account balance/ number and more.
The pure truth is that, Wema bank ussd code is *945#, however’ you can easily achieve so many transactions with it. That’s my main aim of penning down this blog post. To show you how to use Wema bank transfer code to do your mobile banking at home.
The sweet and amazing thing about this Wema ussd code is that, it doesn’t select phone. Be it big or small phone” it will carry out the transactions successfully.
Before stating further, I hope you already have an existing wema Bank account? If no, this blog post is not for you. Definitely you must open bank account with them, to be able to carry out transactions.
Then again, you will have to register/activiate your Wema ussd transfer PIN. If you haven’t registered already, kindly visit any nearby Wema bank” and tell any of their cashiers to help you activiate mobile banking.
Meanwhile, you can as well refer to guide here. Ohh yes, we have provided a step by step guilde to easily register by yourself and start banking comfortably with this wema transfer ussd code. Carefully learn below;
How To Register/Activiate Wema Bank USSD Code
So, this is the guidelines on how to get Wema bank transfer PIN code. Make sure you have the phone number that you used to open Wema bank account with you.
- With the phone number, dial *945*00# and send it.
- Or, dial *945# and follow the prompts.
- You will have to select 0, also select 0 again and creat your 4-digit transfer ussd code.
It very easy right? Should Incase you find it difficult, please kindly go to any nearby Wema bank and meet any of their customer service. They will help you activiate it with 10 minutes.
That’s by the way, let’s quickly proceed to sharing information on the easiest method to transfer money from Wema bank to another bank. Carefully read and follow the below guidelines;
Wema Bank Transfer Code – How To Transfer Money With Wema USSD Code
- Whenever you want to transfer money from Wema bank to another Wema bank or a y other bank at all, the first step is to take” is to get the sim card linked to your Wema bank account.
- Dial *945*account number*amount#
- Example: *945*31312245768*5000# and send.
- You will be asked to choose the bank name.
- After that, enter your ussd transfer PIN and send.
- Wait for some seconds to the your transaction status.
- That’s all, happy banking.
Wema bank ussd code is *945#, which you can use to perform so many transactions. While Wema transfer code is *945*account number*amount#, it very simple.
Excluding from transaction, there are other things to achieve with this wema bank transfer code” rather than going to the bank.
How To Buy Airtime From Wema Bank?
- Dial *945*amount# and send
- Example: *945*300#
- You will be credited with 300 instantly from your heritage bank account.
- That’s all, enjoy.
Wema Bank Airtime Transfer Code
If you want to transfer airtime to someone or other of your sim card, that’s not the one you used to open account with wema bank.
All you have to do, is to pick up your phone with the sim card associated or linked to your bank account and perform the below action.
- Dial *945*amount*phone number# and send it.
- Example: *945*200*09069907844#
- You will be asked to select network. E.g, MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile.
- Choose and enter your ussd transfer PIN.
- Wait for some seconds to see the airtime transfer status.
Overview Of Wema Bank Transfer USSD Code
|Change primary account||*945*2*oldacctno*newacctno#|
|Account Registering on 945||*945*01#|
Airtime, Data and Transfers
|Transfers (Wema account and other banks)||*945*accountNo*amount#|
|Cable TV menu||*945*10#|
|DSTV||*945*11# and *945*11*smartcardNO #|
|GOTV||*945*12# and *945*12*smartcardNO#|
|Startimes||*945*13# and *945*13*smartcardNO#|
|Internet service menu||*945*15#|
Schools and Exams
|WAEC (result checking)||*945*70#|
|JAMB (result checking)||*945*71#|
|Lagos state collection||*945*40#|
|Mcash||*945*57# and *945*57*merchantcode*amount#|
|Coralpay||*945*58# and *945*000*REFno#|
At this junction, I’m convinced that you have learnt everything about Wema Bank transfer code – how to transfer money with Wema ussd code.
But if you still find anything complicated or confusing. Kindly use the comment box below to reach out to us. You will definitely get feedback within some hours.
Meanwhile, you’re advised not to disclose any of your banking details here” keep them to yourself and be safe.