Most times relocating to another country is not price friendly, it’s advisable to find a job that will generate income to pay your rents and other bills. Although Canada is known to be a country with tons of employment opportunities, most of these jobs definitely come with a free Visa Sponsorship and many other benefits.
As long as you are hardworking and diligent, making ends meet shouldn’t be a problem for you. You might be wondering whether there are unskilled jobs available or not. Don’t worry all your questions will be answered in this content.
Canada is a place with tons of employment opportunities, so if you are interested in working there, I’m pleased to inform you that there are jobs available for both skilled and unskilled immigrants. Also to apply for most of these unskilled jobs, you don’t have to posses an exceptional talents. Once you are hardworking and good at what you do, you are good to go.
Enough with the chit chat, let’s proceed to the next course of this content. Rest assured all the information you need awaits you as this article will give you lengthy details about some of the most common unskilled jobs available in Canada that come with free sponsored visa. It will also provide information on where to find these jobs and how to apply.
What Are Unskilled Jobs?
Unskilled jobs are works you don’t necessarily require an applicant to own a certificate or possess an outstanding talent or working experience. Those jobs are mostly strength demanding so you need to be ready to engage in physical labor. Below are some examples of unskilled jobs in Canada:
- Farm workers
- Construction workers
- Food service workers
- Personal care attendants
How To Find Unskilled Jobs In Canada With Free Visa Sponsorship
Since you are applying for an unskilled job, you might not need to provide a school certificate, however there are some certain requirements that comes with the jobs. Make sure you conduct research so as to know wether you are qualified or not. To check for Job openings in Canada, you can;
- Visit sites like Indeed, Workopolis, Monster, Craigslist as they always post jobs vacancies.
- Contact employment agencies that deals in placing foreign workers in Canada
- Network and interact with people working in Canada
- Attend job fairs to find out if there are vacant jobs available
How To Get A Visa To Work In Canada As An Unskilled Worker
There are two main ways to follow If you are looking to get a visa to work in Canada as an unskilled worker, they are as follows:
- The Temporary Foreign Worker Program (TFWP).
This program provide employers the opportunity to employ foreigners from other company to fill temporary positions in Canada. You should know that there are certain requirements you need to meet up before you can be eligible.
- The Provincial Nominee Program (PNP)
Although This program is slightly different from the TFWP program, their main goal is also to employ foreign workers. The employer here is not necessarily an individual body, the Canadian provinces and territories are to nominate foreign workers who meet their specific labor market requirements.
Benefits Of Unskilled Jobs In Canada
- Satisfactory salaries: Salaries in Canada are generally higher than that of other countries, so be rest assured your salary won’t be a meager amount.
- Excellent working conditions: Another reason why Canada is perfect for an immigrant to work is because of its Excellent working conditions. The employees are kind and ready to cater for their employee needs.
- Generous benefits: The generous benefits that come with jobs in Canada makes it one of the top choices for foreigners. The benefits include health insurance, paid vacation, and paid parental leave.
- A high quality of life: The country has a high standard of living and a strong social safety net.
- A chance to experience a new culture and environment . Canada is a multicultural country with different people from almost every part of the world, so you are bound to meet different people of different ethnics
Not only will working in Canada earn you a good living, it will also allow you to interact with many people. And if you are hardworking and diligent, you will definitely make it big over there. If you are interested in working in Canada, there are a number of unskilled jobs you can apply for. And trust me you don’t have to be educated to be eligible.