If you are interested in having a taste of Subway Lunch Menu items, then you are in the right place. In this article, I have x-rayed the best and most popular menu items that are always available at Subway’s restaurant.
I know how disheartening it may be to visit a restaurant and at the end, you realize that their menu items are too costly for you. That is why I decided to discuss everything you need to know about Subway lunch Menu with prices, as well as the subway lunch hours.
Subway Lunch Hours
The subway lunch hours are from 11:00 am to 11:00 pm; from Monday to Sunday. This means that the Subway lunch hours remain the same both on weekdays and on weekends.
Subway Lunch Menu
Now that we have talked about the subway lunch hours, let’s look into the subway lunch menu.
The subway lunch menu has a wide variety of items that would satisfy your cravings; ranging from sandwiches, wraps, and so on.
Some of the Lunch Sandwiches served at Subways with their prices are outlined below:
- Ultimate Steak Foot long – $11.49
- Ultimate Steak Six Inch – $7.29
- Meat ball Marinara Foot long – $7.29
- Meat ball Marinara Six Inch – $4.99
- Spicy Italian Foot long $8.49
- Spicy Italian Six Inch – $5.99
- B.L.T Foot long – $8.49
- B.L.TSix Inch – $5.29
- Black Forest Ham Foot long – $6.49
- Black Forest Ham Six Inch – $4.99
- Chicken Caesar Melt Foot long – $7.79
- Chicken Caesar Melt Six Inch – $4.79
- Cold Cut Combo Foot long – $4.99
- Cold Cut Combo Six Inch – $3.99
- Italian B.M.T.Foot long – $8.49
- Italian B.M.T.Six Inch – $5.29
- Meatball Marinara Foot long – $5.29
- Meat ball Marinara Six Inch – $3.99
- Pizza Sub Melt Foot long – $7.49
- Pizza Sub Melt Six Inch $4.99
- Roast Beef Foot long – $9.49
- Roast Beef Six Inch – $6.29
- Rotisserie-Style Chicken Foot long – $8.49
- Rotisserie-Style Chicken Six Inch – $5.29
- Rotisserie-Style Chicken and Bacon Melt Foot long – $9.49
- Rotisserie-Style Chicken and Bacon Melt Six Inch – $6.29
- Spicy Italian Foot long – $6.49
- Spicy Italian Six Inch – $4.99
What Sandwiches Are $5 At Subway?
There are many Sandwiches in the Subway lunch menu that you can get as low as $5; some of them are:
- Egg and Bacon Sidekick
- Crispy Chicken Sidekick.
- Spicy Chicken Sidekick.
- Chipotle Chicken Sidekick.
- Honey Mustard Ham Sidekick.
- Italian Aioli Sidekick.
- SavouryT Ranch Sidekick.
- Cold Cut Combo.
What Sandwiches Are $4.99 At Subway?
There are many Sandwiches available at $4.99 in Subway restaurant. You can buy sandwiches like Black Forest Ham, Meatball Marinara, Spicy Italian, Cold Cut Combo and Veggie Delite at $4.99 in their restaurant branches participating in the special packages offer.
What Time Does Subway Close?
Most Subway restaurant branches closes at 1:30am daily, though few of their branches operate on a twenty Four (24) hour basis.
Does Subway Serve Lunch All Day?
No, subway Subway restaurant does not serve lunch all day. The subway lunch menu runs from 11:00 am to 11:00 pm. However, in the some locations, subway may be serving lunch all day.
When Does Subway Stop Serving Lunch?
Subway does not stop serving lunch. They serve their lunch all day. Subway as a food chain doesn’t have separate lunch or dinner menu. Their delicious meals are readily available from 6:00am onwards till the closing time.
What Brand Of Lunch Meat Does Subway Use?
Subway uses meat like chicken which is antibiotic free. They obtain their lunch meat from various suppliers like West liberty foods, Perdue and keystones. Their suppliers has been known For rearing healthy animals and they don’t treat their animals using antibiotics. Their meat is very healthy for consumption.
What Is The Cheapest Sub At Subway?
There are many sub at Subway that is very affordable some of which are
1. Chipotle Chicken Melt with Guacamole 6-inch – $5.00
2. Cold Cut Combo 6-inch – $3.75
3. Italian B.M.T.6-inch – $4.25
4. Meatball Marinara 6-inch – $3.75
How Much Does Subway Cost In New Zealand?
The cost of Subway in New Zealand is equivalent to Subway’s cost across the globe. Some of the Subway meal price captured in this article are:
- Three Pepper Chicken Subway Foot long – $14.62
- Chicken Strips Subway Foot long – $13.62
- Mediterranean Chicken Subway Foot long – $13.62
- Pesto Chicken Subway Foot long – $13.69
There are many other Subway’s meals served in Zealand that is not covered here. In fact, this is just a tip of an iceberg when compared with the meals served in Zealand by Subway.
What’s The Healthiest Sandwich At Subway?
To say the least, all the meals served at Subway, including the subway lunch menu, are healthy and wholesome for your consumption. Some of the healthy sandwiches served at Subway are listed below:
- Veggie Delight
- Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki
- Oven Roast Chicken
- Rotisserie Style Chicken
- Black Forest Ham
- Roast Beef
- Carved Turkey
Who Owns Subway’s?
Subway’s is owned by Fred Deluca and Peter Buck. It was founded in 1965 in United States.
It was founded by Fred Deluca at the age of seventy years but was financed by Peter Buck.