Planning of having yummy and tasty breakfast and you don’t have Steak and Shake restaurant at heart, that means you are not getting it right because Steak And Shake Breakfast Menu has an outstanding meal that is known for their qualities in the recent past.
It is always important to know the menu items and price tag of a particular restaurant because we know how embarrassing it may be to visit a restaurant and at the end, you notice that their menu items are too costly for you.
In this, it is always apt to know the menu prices of the restaurant so you would be able to decide whether the menu items are affordable to you or not. So this is why I have decided to prepare this article, to let you know the Steak and Shake breakfast menu and prices.
However, before you proceed, I would like you guys to check out steak and shake breakfast hours“.
Steak and Shake Breakfast Menu with Prices
Below are the list of menus and their price tags for breakfast at Steak and Shake restaurant.
- Sausage or Bacon Breakfast Shooters – $1.99
- Sausage and Egg Biscuits combo – $3.99
- Royale Steak burger-combo – $5.99
- Sausage Biscuit – $1.49
- Sausage or Bacon Egg and Cheese Biscuit – $2.49
- Sausage or Bacon Egg & Cheese Biscuit – Combo – $4.49
- Sausage and Egg Biscuit – $1.99
- Sausage & Egg Biscuit – Combo – $3.99
- Sausage or Bacon Bagel Sandwich – $2.79
- Sausage or Bacon Bagel Sandwich – Combo – $4.792
- Sausage or Bacon Breakfast Shooters – $1.992
- Sausage or Bacon Breakfast Shooters – Combo $3.99
- Royale Steak burger – $4.29
- Royale Steak burger – Combo – $5.99
- Breakfast Taco (Sausage, Egg ‘n Cheese) – $0.99
- Breakfast Taco (Potato & Egg) – $0.99
- Breakfast Bowl (Biscuit ‘n Gravy) – $2.49
- Breakfast Bowl (Sausage, Egg ‘n Cheese with Hash Browns) – $1.99
- Fruit and Yogurt Parfait – $0.99
- Buttermilk Biscuit – $1.19
- Hash Browns – $1.79
- Sausage Gravy and Biscuit 1 pack – $2.49
- Sausage Gravy and Biscuits 2 Pack – $3.49
- Blueberry Pancakes – $4.49
- Chocolate Chip Pancakes – $4.49
- Cakes and Eggs Pancakes – $4.99
- Breakfast Skillet (Country, California, Portobello & Sausage, or Steak burger Slinger Skillet) – $5.99
- Homestyle Breakfast – $5.49
- Classic One-Egg Breakfast – $3.99
- Classic Two-Egg Breakfast – $4.49
- Cheddar Scrambler – $5.49
- Pancakes 2packs – $1.99
- One Egg – $0.99
- Bacon 2packs – $1.79
- Bacon 4packs – $3.49
- Sausage 1pack – $1.99
- Sausages 2pack – $3.69
- Toast – $1.19
- Bagel – $1.19
- Apples and Caramel – $1.99
- Fresh Banana – $0.89
- Premium Blend Coffee (Regular or Decaf)Regular – $1.00
- Premium Blend Coffee (Regular or Decaf)Large – $1.49
- Orange Juice – $1.79
- Hot Chocolate$1.39
Steak and Shake restaurant also serve special children’s breakfast at very affordable price, Some of which are
- Chocolate Chip pancakes at $2.49
- Silver Dollar Pancakes just for $1.49
- Egg, Bacon and toast at $2.49
- Breakfast Minis 2Packs for $1.99
And many more pretty packages for your children’s happiness.
What is a 7×7 at Steak and Shake?
A 7×7 is one of the delicious delicacies prepared and served at Steak and Shake’s restaurant. It has essential ingredients that gives it a befitting feature.
Some of the ingredients used in preparing 7×7 steak burger are organic beef patties and seven juicy. This special burger has a price tag of $7.77.
What is the Frisco sauce at Steak and Shake?
Frisco Sauce at Steak and Shake is one of the yummy sauces prepared at Steak and Shake, it is unique because it has all the needed ingredients in the right proportions.
This sauce is a mixture of a Thousand Island Salad Dressing, a touch of Ketchup, a dash of Worcestershire sauce and a mix of french Salad Dressing.
Does Steak and Shake Have Eggnog Milkshakes?
Steak and Shake have Eggnog Milkshakes.
Eggnog is specially designed for those who have craving for quality food. It is a classic hand-dipped milkshake mixed with egg nog syrup and augmented with whipped a cherry, sprinkles of nutmeg and whipped cream.
What Types Of Milkshakes Does Steak And Shake Have?
Steak and Shake have varieties of milkshakes. Some of the milkshakes that is at your disposal at Steak and Shake’s are Classic Vanilla, Reese’s Chocolate Peanut Butter, Classic Chocolate, Classic Strawberry, Cotton Candy and Classic Banana. These and many more are the milkshakes that you can found in Steak and Shake’s restaurant.
Are Steak And Shake Milkshakes Made With Real Ice Cream?
Yes, Steak and Shake Milkshakes are made with real ice cream. Milkshake from Steak and Shake’s restaurant is a perfect example of milk that Food and Drug Administration(FDA) of United States approved.
Their Milkshakes is made of traditionally hand-dipped with real milk and ice cream. It is mixed with custom shake station, and topped with cherry and whipped cream.
What Is The Best Steak And Shake Milkshakes?
There are many best Milkshakes at Steak and Shake’s restaurant but few are penned down here. They are Dark Chocolate, Strawberry Cheesecake, Salted Caramel Pretzel , Nutella and Black Raspberry Chocolate Chip etc.
What Is In Steak And Shake chili?
There are so many essential ingredients in steak and shake chili. Some of the constituents of steak and shake chili are soy lecithin, beef fat chili beef and seasoning like dehydrated garlic, pepper, spices etc.
Hopefully you have see the complete list of steak and shake shake breakfast menu with prices? If you have more questions, feel free to use the comment box below to voice them out. Also check out our related articles