Are you still searching for Polaris bank transfer code 2022 – Polaris bank USSD code? If the answer is yes, please search no further. We have provided you guys with accurate information on how to transfer money to other banks with Polaris bank ussd code. It’s not phone selective and doesn’t require any internet connection, read along to find out.
Polaris bank ussd transfer code is *833#. However, I’m going to teach you how to use this ussd code to send money from your account to another. Buy Airtime, check account balance, and more.
With my years of experience with Polaris bank, I can practically explain everything about their mobile banking within some minutes. It’s very easy, and doesn’t require visiting the bank. With this tutorial, you can perform a lot of banking transactions by yourself.
N/B: for you to be able to make use of this Polaris bank transfer code, you must have a Polaris bank account. Not only that, you will also register for mobile banking.
Anyways, that’s not an issue” as we have provided you guys with tips on how to register for Polaris bank ussd code and start making transfer, and other banking activities. Below is the guide;
How To Register /Activate Polaris Bank USSD Code
- You can only do this with the phone number linked to your Polaris bank account.
- Now dial *833# and send.
- Then’ follow the prompts and activiate your Polaris bank mobile banking.
- You will be asked to enter your account number.
- You will have to enter any 4-digit PIN you can easily remaining.
- After that, balance is displayed.
- Congratulations, you have registered for Polaris bank mobile banking.
This method works for everyone. But if you where not able to register for mobile banking, using this ussd code. Then, visit any nearby Polaris bank branch and tell any of their customer service to help you do it.
It won’t even take them up to 10 minutes to activate it. That’s by the way, let’s quickly proceed to sharing information on how to use Polaris bank ussd code to send money to another bank.
Polaris Bank Transfer Code 2022 – Polaris Bank USSD Code
- The first step to take whenever you want to transfer money to another bank from your Polaris bank account is..
- Dial *833*amount*account number# and send it.
- Example: *833*7000*212656478#
- Select the preferred bank.
- Preview the account name and amount you’re about to transfer.
- Enter your 4-digit mobile banking PIN.
- Finally send and wait for some seconds to see your transaction status.
Make sure you perform the above action from the sim card associated with your Polaris bank account.
However, you can also transfer money to another bank with this second method;
- Using the phone number that is linked to your account dial *833#
- Follow the prompts
- Select >>3 (transfer ) or rather dial *833*3#.
- Choose account to debit, Incase you have to accounts with Polaris bank.
- Select receivers bank name,
- Then, enter account number, and click send.
- Preview the receivers name and the amount you’re about to send
- Enter your mobile banking PIN
- Recall, you thought you how to create ussd transfer PIN, enter the PIN and send.
- Wait for some seconds to see your transaction status.
- That’s all, enjoy.
Excluding from transferring money to other banks, there are other banking activities to achieve with this Polaris bank ussd code. Continue reading to discover more.
How To Check Polaris Bank Account Number?
If you forget your Polaris bank account number, it’s not an end to banking with them. And you don’t need to visit the bank to recover it.
All you have to do is to get the phone number linked to your Polaris bank account and refer to this guilde;
- To check your Polaris Bank account number, dial *833*1#. You must dial this code using the phone number linked to your Polaris Bank account.
- Enter the last 4 digits of your mastercard or your mobile banking PIN to authenticate your transaction.
- Wait for awhile to see your account number. Do this anytime you forget your account number.
Polaris Bank USSD Code To Check Account Balance
It you want to check the remaining balance in your Polaris bank account, it’s very easy using this ussd code.
- Dial *833# from your Polaris Bank registered line.
- Select option 6 to check your balance.
- Follow the prompts to enter your account Number.
- Enter any 4 digit number to be used as PIN.
- Your remaining balance will be send as sms shortly after performing this action.
How To Buy Airtime From Polaris Bank Account
Is it possible to buy airtime from my Polaris bank account? The answer is yes. You can easily purchase airtime for yourself with this ussd code.
Follow the steps below guide to buy airtime from your account.
- Using the phone number associated with your Polaris bank account.
- Dial *833*AMOUNT# and send.
- Example: *833*400#
- You will be credited with 400 Airtime instantly.
Polaris Bank Airtime Transfer Code – Polaris Bank USSD Code
The first step thought you how to buy airtime for yourself. But this one is buying for others or the other of your sim card.
- Dial *833*AMOUNT*PHONENUMBER# (e.g. *833*300*08001234567#)
- Select account
- Select network, e.g MTN, Glo, Airtel.
- Select Account to Debit
- Enter Pin
You can also buy Airtime by following the steps below
- Dial *833#
- Select option 8 on the menu (Airtime top-up) click on send
- Select option 2 for third party
- Select the account to debit
- Select receiver’s network
- Enter receiver’s phone number
- Enter airtime amount
- Enter pin (this should be PolarisMobile PIN for PolarisMobile users)
Let the still repeat this, make sure you use the phone number you used to open Polaris bank account to do any of the above.
At this point, I’m convinced that you have learnt everything about Polaris Bank transfer code 2022 – Polaris bank USSD code.
Am I right? Definitely yes. But if you have further questions” please do not hesitate to use the comment section below to reach out to us for more assistance.
Also remember to keep your banking details to yourself. Do not share them here or elsewhere, to avoid stories that touches the heart.
Please support us by sharing this blog post on social media. Help spread the information to your friends on Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter and Pinterest.