Are you a fan of Sausage, Hash Browns, and the likes? MacDonald’s is always there for you, and you can always get them during their breakfast hours. Aside the meals we just mentioned above, there are many other MacDonald’s Breakfast Menu that can always satisfy your needs, both nutritionally and health wise.
MacDonald’s is one the American fast food restaurants that are known for Healthy Breakfast. Putting in the mind, the levels of calories, carbs, protein, and so on, in all their meals.
So, if you want to have a taste of the MacDonald’s Breakfast Menu, read through this article as we have provided everything you need to know.
McDonald’s Breakfast Menu With Prices
Some of the popular breakfast menu at MacDonald’s are:
- Egg White Delight McMuffin – $2.79
- Egg White Delight McMuffin – Meal – $3.99
- Egg McMuffin – $2.79
- Egg McMuffin – Meal – $3.99
- Sausage McMuffin with Egg – $2.99
- Sausage McMuffin with Egg – Meal – $4.19
- Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit – $3.19
- Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit – Meal – $4.39
- Sausage Biscuit with Egg – $2.79
- Sausage Biscuit with Egg – Meal – $3.99
- Sausage Gravy & Biscuit – $2.89
- Sausage Gravy & Biscuit – Meal – $4.89
- Bacon, Egg & Cheese McGriddles – $3.2
- Bacon, Egg & Cheese McGriddles – Meal – $4.49
- Sausage, Egg & Cheese McGriddles – $3.29
- Sausage, Egg & Cheese
- McGriddles – Meal – $4.49
- Sausage McGriddles – $2.79
- Sausage McGriddles – Meal – $4.49
- Bacon, Egg & Cheese Bagel – $3.29
- Bacon, Egg & Cheese Bagel – Meal – $4.99
- Steak, Egg & Cheese Bagel – $3.99
- Steak, Egg & Cheese Bagel – Meal – $5.192
- Sausage Burritos – $2.39
- Hot ‘N Spicy McChicken Biscuit – $2.992
- Sausage Burritos – Meal – $4.29
- Big Breakfast with Hot Cakes – $5.49
- Big Breakfast – $3.69
- Sausage Gravy & Biscuit – $2.993
- Hot Cakes with Sausage – $3.193
- Hot Cakes – $2.49
McDonald’s Breakfast Menu Nutrition
Healthy eating supercede everything while craving for your favorite meals. In every meal you eat, always put your health in focus.
While craving for the delicious MacDonald’s Breakfast Menu, it is important you check your medical or nutritional needs, and always go for the ones that may be compatible with you.
While some of the MacDonald’s Breakfast Menu may be friendly to your health, there are still some that may not be compatible with your nutritional requirements.
This is why you should always check the MacDonald’s Nutrition for any of their meals you are craving for. The nutrition information could include things like the calories, carbs, protein, and so on.
MacDonald’s is one of the American restaurants out there that have the health of their customers at heart. In this, MacDonald’s has provided a way of checking the Nutritional Information of any of their meals.
How To Check MacDonald’s Nutrition
MacDonald’s has a Nutrition calculator in this website, which would always help you out to know the nature of the meals you want to buy. To check the MacDonald’s Nutrition, all you have to do is:
- Visit the MacDonald’s Nutrition calculator on their website
- Locate and select the category of the meal you want to check
- Select the particular menu and view the Nutrition information.
Wow… This is awesome, right? don’t really have to stress yourself before you could know the Nutritional nature of the MacDonald’s Breakfast Menu you want to order for, as you can easily check it out yourself.
One interesting thing about MacDonald’s menu is that you can edit the ingredients. After checking the Nutrition information on the MacDonald’s Nutrition calculator, if you are not satisfied with the nutrition information, you can easily edit and customize the ingredients of that particular menu, and MacDonald’s will have that prepared exactly for you.
McDonald’s Breakfast Menu Calories
Most of the MacDonald’s Breakfast Menu have relatively high calories compared to some other restaurants’ breakfast menu.
Though there are still some of the MacDonald’s Breakfast Menu that have low calories, like the Hashbrowns having about 140 calories.
However the interesting thing is that you can easily check the calories in mcdonald’s breakfast menu.
How To Check MacDonald’s Breakfast Menu Calories
MacDonald’s has made it in such a way that you can always check the calories of any of their meals you want to buy. To check the McDonald’s calories, all you have to do is:
- Visit the MacDonald’s Nutrition calculator.
- Check the category of the meal you want to check.
- Select the particular meal. This is going to show you the calories of that menu, including other Nutrition information like the protein, carbs, and many others.
McDonald’s Cheeseburger Calories
The MacDonald’s cheeseburger is one their Menu items that have low calories, having about 263 calories.
MacDonald’s cheeseburger is a product of a 100% pure beef burger seasoned with just a pinch of salt and pepper. The Cheeseburger is topped with a tangy pickle, chopped onions, ketchup, mustard, and a slice of melty American cheese. Also, It does not contain any artificial flavors, preservatives or added colors from artificial sources.
The MacDonald’s cheeseburger calories may actually be compatible to your health or anybody; as some health experts have said that 2,000 calories intake in a day is still healthy.
McDonald’s Healthy Breakfast
After a careful study of the MacDonald’s Breakfast Menu items, some customers have come up with some of the menu items that are very healthy. This may not mean that other MacDonald’s Breakfast Menu items are not healthy, rather we are talking about the healthiest among all.
So some of the healthiest meals in the MacDonald’s Breakfast Menu are the Egg McMuffin with Apple Slices, Sausage McMuffin, Sausage Burrito & Apple Slices, Sausage McMuffin with Egg, Fruit & Maple Oatmeal and Milk, and so on.
At this point, I will be wrapping up the content” hopefully you have seen the MacDonald’s breakfast menu. You can refer to our related articles for more restaurant breakfast menus with prices.