To everyone out there searching for the new jaiz bank transfer code – jaiz bank ussd code for transfer, should search no further. Because, we have provided you guys with accurate information on jaiz bank transfer code to another bank. Not only that, we will also guilde you properly on how to use this jaiz bank ussd code to buy airtime, pay bills, check account balance and more.
Recently, I discovered that so many people are despite searching for the new jaiz bank direct transfer code, so that they can be able to send money to other banks. Well, the good news is that, jaiz bank transfer ussd code is *773#, however’ you can achieve a lot of banking activiaties with this code.
The amazing thing here, is that’ this jaiz bank fund transfer code isn’t phone selective. Be it big or small phone, you can easily transfer money to other bank accounts, buy airtime, check account balance and more, without visiting the bank.
But this is strictly for those who have an existing account with jaiz bank. If you don’t have account with them, you will have to open account first and register for mobile banking. For those who already have an account, but haven’t registered for mobile banking” should follow the below steps to register and start banking with their mobile phone.
How To Activate/ Register For Jaiz Bank To USSD Code
For you to activate jaiz bank ussd code or should I say activate jaiz bank transfer code is absolutely for free. You won’t be charge an dime to register for it. All you have to do right now is to refer to this guide:
- Dial *389*301# from the phone number associated with your Jaiz Bank account.
- Follow the prompts on your phone screen.
- Make sure you have your ATM card beside you, a digit from your debit card may be needed.
- Create your authorization PIN and start banking with your mobile phone.
This is very easy, but if after trying this method” it doesn’t work for you? Don’t panic. Alternatively, you can visit any nearby Jaiz Bank.
When you get there, tell any of their customer service to help you activiate mobile banking. It won’t even take you up on 10 minutes to get it done.
As for those that have used the above method to activate their jaiz bank transfer code, you can now proceed to learning how to transfer using jaiz bank. Carefully read the below guidelines;
New Jaiz Bank Transfer Code – Jaiz Bank USSD Code For Transfer
Just as told you guys earlier, the new Jaiz Bank transfer ussd code is *773#. But, to transfer funds with this ussd code” kindly refer to this guilde;.
- From the phone number linked to your Jaiz Bank account, dial *773# and send.
- Follow the prompts on your phone screen.
- Your authorization PIN is required to carry out the transaction
- Make sure you used the phone number associated with your bank account.
Alternatively, you can also transfer money from your account to another bank, with Jaiz bank mobile App.
You can easily download from Google play store or App store, register and start sending money to other banks. Meanwhile, the App is for those using Android, iOS, iPhone.
How To Check Jaiz Bank Account Balance
You don’t need to visit the bank or ATM, to know your account balance. If you want to know the remaining balance in your Jaiz bank account follow the guideline.
- From the phone number linked to your account, dial *773#
- Follow the prompts on your phone screen
- Wait for some seconds to receive alert of your remaining balance.
- You can as well use Jaiz bank mobile app to see the remaining balance in your account.
How To Buy Airtime From Jaiz Bank
You can easily buy airtime from your account anytime and anywhere’ using this Jaiz bank ussd code.
With 24/7 available mobile banking, you can easily top up for yourself using the below method;
- Dial *773*amount# from your phone number associated with stanbic bank.
- Example; *773*300# and send
- You will be credited with 300 airtime instantly.
- This can only work with the phone number linked to your bank account.
Jaiz Bank Airtime Transfer Code
You can easily transfer call card to your loved ones from your Jaiz bank account.
If you’re searching for how to use jaiz bank ussd code to buy airtime for someone or other of your phone number. Kindly follow this guilde:
- Use the phone number linked to your bank account and dial *773*amount*phone number#
- Example: *773*400*09060809977#
- Select network, e.g MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile etc.
- Enter your authorization PIN and send
- The phone number will be credited with 400 airtime instantly.
At this point, I will be wrapping up the content. Hopefully you have learnt everything about the new jaiz bank transfer code – jaiz bank ussd code for transfer.
If you have further questions, or need more information on jaiz bank mobile banking” please do not hesitate to use the comment box below to reach out to us.
You will definitely get feedback 48hrs after dropping the comment. Also don’t forget to share with friends on social media
Please do not disclose your banking details here or elsewhere. Keep them confidential and stay safe, to avoid stories that touches the heart.
1 thought on “Jaiz Bank Transfer Code – New Jaiz Bank USSD Code For Transfer”
Pingback: Correct List Of FCMB Sort Code To All Branches In Nigeria - Thespycode.com
Comments are closed.