I could remember the day my friend gave me a sausage in our office, the delicious taste of the sausage made me ask where it was coming from. And my friend told me it was one of the popular jack in box breakfast menu, which he got while coming to the office.
Wow…, I thought as much, if Jack in the box sausage would be so delicious, then there must be other mouthwatering jack in box menu items I can get there. Then I made out my time to drive in and enquire for all the jack in the box breakfast menu with prices, so I can prepare my breakfast timetable very well, lol…
As you can sense it, Jack In The Box breakfast is awesome. I would say that it features the most craveable fast food breakfast menu items I have ever tasted. Everything on it sounds delicious and mouthwatering.
So if you would love to have a taste of the jack in the box breakfast menu, then this article would be helpful to you. It will give you all the jack in the box breakfast menu with prices, and other vital information you may need to know about the restaurant.
Jack In The Box Breakfast Menu With Prices
Generally, Jack Box is known for serving a variety of favorite American dishes such as hamburgers, fries and chicken tenders. It also serves some international dishes such as egg rolls, tacos, burritos, and so on.
However, they have specific meals they serve during their breakfast hours, and may not be a available during their lunch or dinner.
Below is the jack in the box menu breakfast with prices:
- Bacon Breakfast Jack – $3.49
- Sausage Breakfast Jack – $3.49
- Breakfast Jack – $3.36
- Extreme Sausage Sandwich – $6.11
- Loaded Breakfast Sandwich – $6.49
- Bacon Egg & Cheese Biscuit – $4.36
- Sausage Egg & Cheese Biscuit – $4.36
- Jumbo Breakfast Platter w/ Bacon – $6.24
- Grilled Sourdough Swiss Breakfast Sandwich – $6.49
- Ultimate Breakfast Sandwich – $6.49
- Jumbo Breakfast Platter w/ Sausage – $6.24
- Jumbo Breakfast platter Bacon & Sausage – $6.74
- Mini Pancakes (8) w/syrup – $2.86
- Hash Browns – $2.86
- Supreme Croissant – $6.11
- Sausage Croissant – $5.74
- Meat Lovers Breakfast Burrito – $6.24
Popular Meals Offered By Jack In The Box
Generally, there are some meals that jack in the box is popular known for. This may be regardless of breakfast, lunch or dinner. Some of such meals are:
- Jumbo Jack
- Sourdough Jack
- Jack’s Spicy Chicken Sandwich
- Seasoned Curly Fries
- Ultimate Cheeseburger.
Jack In The Box Breakfast Menu Calories
The jack in the box breakfast menu calories range from 280 to over 500. For example, jack in box Sausage Breakfast Jack has about 486 calories; while their “Bacon, Egg & Cheese Biscuit” has about 410 calories.
Most of those calories usually come from fat (35%) and carbohydrates (42%).
It is always important to know that eating is not always all about taking delicious meals, the most important thing is eating healthy. While you crave for your favourite meals on daily basis, it is always wise you watch your meals, always try as much as possible to eat healthy.
Health experts from Harvard Health Publishing, have made a recommendation for a safe weight loss. According to them, women trying to loss weight should consume at least 1,200 calories a day, while men should consume at least 1,500 calories a day. However, it is still wise you meet your doctor for your health advice.
Jack In The Box Breakfast Menu Nutrition
While there are some jack in the box breakfast menu items that are healthy, there may still be some of them that may not really be friendly to your health, depending on your body system.
This is why you need to examine the nutritional facts of a particular meal before going for it.
The nutritional information may comprise the calories, carbs, sodium, weight watchers points, and so on.
How To Check Jack In the Box Breakfast Menu Nutrition
Checking the jack in the box nutrition is very simple, all you have to do is:
- Visit the official “FastFoodNutrition” Website Here
- On the search bar, enter the name of the breakfast menu you want assess.
- Click on “Search”. This is going to bring the nutritional information about that particular menu; including the calories, carbs, sodium, weight watchers points, and so on.
Jack In The Box Taco Calories
The jack in the box taco calories is about 172 calories each and are made with white corn tortillas and their signature beef filling. Jack in the box taco is one of their meals that have very low calories compared to many others. In this, Jack in the box has said their tacos are healthier than most believe.
Jack In The Box Salads
Jack In The box salad is one their meals that have low calories, ranging from 20 calories to over 700 calories.
Some of the popular jack in the box salads are:
- Side Salad
- Grilled Chicken Salad
- Southwest Grilled Chicken Salad
- Southwest Chicken Salad with Grilled Chicken Strips
- Chicken Club Salad with Grilled Chicken Strips
- Southwest Chicken Salad with Crispy Chicken Strips
- Chicken Club Salad with Crispy Chicken Strips
- Acapulco Chicken Salad with Grilled Chicken Strips
- Asian Chicken Salad with Grilled Chicken Strips
- Acapulco Chicken Salad with Crispy Chicken Strips
Sauces At Jack In The Box
The sauces at jack in the box are also one of the meals there that may be friendly to your health. This is because the sauces at Jack In The Box have low calories ranging from 40 calories to over 100 calories.
Some of the popular sauces at Jack in the box are:
- Barbecue dipping sauce
- Butter milk house dipping sauce
- Fire roasted salsa
- Honey mustard dipping sauce
- Log cabin syrup
- Sweet and sour dipping sauce
- Tartar sauce
- Teriyaki dipping sauce
Does Jack In The Box Have 24 Hour Breakfast?
Yes, jack in the box has 24 hour breakfast. It is one of the American restaurants out that that serve breakfast 24 hours a day, that is all through the day, they seve breakfast.
However, jack in the box breakfast hours may vary depending on location.
At few outlets, breakfast is served between 10:30 am to 11:00 am.
We have taken our time to write extensively on the jack in the box breakfast hours, you may check out the article HERE.
Why Is Jack In The Box So Expensive?
Jack in the box may not really be expensive. However, the cost of their meals might be because of the quality.
Which Is Better Jack In The Box Or McDonald’s?
Both Jack In The box and McDonald’s are one of the best and most popular restaurants in the United States.
The choice between the two restaurant may depend on individuals; some may choose jack in the box over MacDonald’s for some personal reasons, while some may choose McDonald’s over jack in the box.
However, Jack in the Box’s brand is ranked 278 in the list of Global Top 1000 Brands, while McDonald’s is ranked 157.