Are you interested in getting an Apple Cash Card, but you don’t know how to go about it? Well! You are in the right place. Getting an Apple Cash card doesn’t involve rigorous processes but the process of acquiring it may vary considerably depending on the iDevice you use.
How to get Apple Cash Card on your iPhone is not a big deal but to get it on your iPad is a different process entirely. However, each iDevice has a unique friendly-interface that enables you to get the Apple cash card easily, so no need to worry about how to get Apple Cash Card from any iDevice as long as your device is compatible with Apple devices.
In some instances, getting the Apple cash card is one thing but for you to use the card for transactions is another thing on its own. Nevertheless, we shall be sharing every guide you need in this article. Stay tuned!
Eligiblity Criteria To Apply For Apple Card
Before you can apply for Apple Card, ensure that you meet these criteria:
- You must be up to 18 years and above
- You must be a United States citizen or a law abiding resident with a valid U.S. address and remember that P.O.Box address is not acceptable. But military address is accepted
- Ensure that your device is compatible with apple pay
- Ensure that your device has the latest version of iOS, watchOS, or macOS
- Ensure that you sign in on your iDevice with your Apple ID or better still, use two-factor authentication.
N/B; If you freeze your credit report, it is recommended that you lift the freeze temporarily to enable you to apply for an Apple Card.
- Finally, you may be required to verify and confirm your identity with a Driver License or State-issued snapshot.
How To Get Apple Cash Card On Your iPhone
- Login to your mobile app on your iDevice.
- Navigate to the “Wallet app” and open it.
- Click on the “Add button”.
- Choose Apple card and click continue.
- Then, complete your application.
- Review and accept the Apple Card Terms and Conditions.
- Now, you will be offered with credit limit, ensure that you accept it.
- Once you have accepted the offer, an Apple card will automatically be added to your Wallet app and the good news is that you can order a titanium Apple card.
How To Get Apple Cash Card On Your iPad
- Go to the mobile app.
- Login to the app.
- Open app settings.
- Toggle down.
- Click on Wallet and Apple Pay.
- Click on “Add Card”.
- Finally, choose an Apple card and that’s all, you have successfully gotten a virtual apple cash card on your iPad.
How To Set Up Apple Cash
If you want to set up Apple Cash on your iDevice, just follow these simple procedures:
- Go to the settings app on your iPhone or iPad
- Toggle down and click on “Wallet and Apple Pay”
- Switch on your Apple Cash
- Below the Payment Cards, click on Apple Cash.
- Click on continue and follow the onscreen instruction and that’s all.
Does Applying For Apple Card Impact Your Credit Score
Ordinarily, applying for an Apple card will not impact your credit scores. However, an insider who works with Apple revealed that if your application for an Apple card is approved and you accept your Apple card offer, it may impact your total credit score.
Can You Share An Apple Card With Close Associates?
Yes, you can share an Apple card with family members or friends but before you can do that, you need to set up Apple Card Family before you can then invite your close associates to share your account.
However, if you don’t have an Apple Card, you need to apply for it and if finally they approve it and you accept their offer, you can then set up Apple Card Family and invite your close associates.
Interestingly, it is also possible to join a shared Apple Card account. But this can only be possible if you get an invitation from a co-owner of Apple Card. As soon as you receive the invitation, just follow the onscreen instruction and you are good to go.
Meanwhile, if your application is approved, you have about 30 days to accept the offer. Once you have accepted your offer and finally add it to Apple Card to either your iPhone or iPad. You will be able to do the following:
- You can use your Apple Card to make several purchases as long as Mastercard is accepted and stand a chance to get unlimited Daily cash.
- You can manage your account in the Wallet app or from an Apple Card web account which would invariably enable you to carry out financial transactions, see your account balance and download your account statement in PDF form.
- It enables you to set your Apple Card as your default payment card for Apple Pay, the App Store, and any other related Apple services.
- With your monthly Apple Card Instalments, you can easily see your plan in the Wallet app
- Finally, you can use your Apple Card on all authorized devices like iPad to transact your business.
If Your Application Is Declined
Ensure that you are eligible to apply for an Apple Card before applying. Having said that, it is pertinent to know some of the criteria that may cause your application to be declined.
What You Can Do With Apple Card
With Apple Cash, you can:
- Put money to Apple Cash
- Make several purchases via Apple Pay
- Send money from Apple Cash to your personal bank account
- Make different payments etc.
Does Apple Cash Have A Card?
Yes, Apple Cash has a digital card. With the Apple card, you can send and receive money in your wallet. The money you receive in your Apple wallet can be used to make purchases online, in-store etc.
What Bank Is Apple Cash Card?
The Apple Cash Card is issued and regulated by Green Dot Bank, interestingly, the bank is a member of FDIC which means transacting with them is secure.
How Much Does Apple Cash Cost?
Apple Cash charges a 1.5% fee( with a minimum charge of $0.25 and a maximum charge of $15). This fee is deducted from the amount of each instant transfer.
How Do I Use My Apple Cash Daily Card?
To use your Apple Cash daily Card, do this:
- Navigate to Wallet
- Click on AppleCard
- Click on menu or on (…) at the top right corner
- Toggle down to Daily Cash
- Choose apply to AppleCard
- Once that is done, your daily cash will be automatically credited to your balance
How Do I Get A Physical Apple Cash Card?
Unfortunately, Apple Cash doesn’t have a physical card, they only have a virtual card.
How Do I Get An Apple Cash Card On My iPhone?
Just do this;
- Navigate to settings
- Move to Wallet and Apple Pay
- Switch on your Apple Cash
- Move to the Wallet app
- Click on the Apple cash card
- Finally, click on set up.
Is The Apple Cash Card A Debit Card?
Apple usually refers to it as “prepaid debit card in your Apple Wallet”. It has similar features to Venmo, but you will need to add money to your Apple Cash account via the wallet app. Apple cash is compatible with iOS devices.