Are you searching for the Homewood suites breakfast hours or the Homewood breakfast menu? Then you are in the right place. I know how it feels doing a busy job that hardly gives you time to prepare your breakfast before moving out in the morning.
If you are in this category or people, you would always need a place to buy your breakfast while going out for work in the morning. In this, Homewood suites is always there to satisfy you.
The home wood breakfast menu has a wide variety of of delicious meals that can give you all you want.
Homewood Suites is an American hotel chain which also offers rooms and suites for guests looking to stay in town. They have many different types of rooms available, with the most popular being their two-bedroom suite.
The hotel also provides a wide variety of different meals, including breakfast, lunch and dinner.
However, before thinking of visiting Homewood suites for your breakfast, it is important that you know the Homewood suites Breakfast hours, so you don’t go behind the time. This is because Homewood suites has a particular time frame they serve their breakfast, after which they start serving their lunch.
So, in this article, we have discussed everything you need to know about the Homewood suites Breakfast hours, Homewood suites Breakfast menu and prices. Just take a little of your time and go through the article.
Homewood suites Breakfast Hours
Homewood suites Breakfast Hours are from 6:00 am to 10:00 am, on weekdays, that is from Monday to Friday. While on weekends, that is on Saturday and Sunday; the Homewood Breakfast hours are from 7:00 am to 11:00 am.
This means that on weekends, Homewood suites starts serving their breakfast in 1 hour later than on weekdays, and extend it to additional 1 hour, than on weekdays.
However, the Homewood suites Breakfast Hours may vary slightly from one location to another. You know there are many branches of Homewood suites restaurants in different locations, so their breakfast hours may never be the same across all the locations; there may be a little variation.
This is why is important you check in the Homewood suites restaurants in your location to ascertain the particular time they serve their breakfast, so won’t go behind time.
Homewood Suites Weekend Breakfast Hours
Homewood suites weekend breakfast hours are from 7:00 am to 11:00 am. This may vary slightly depending on location. there are some locations that may extend their breakfast hours on weekends to 11:30 am. So you just have to check the Homewood suites in your location to sure of their weekend breakfast hours.
Homewood suites Breakfast Menu With Prices
In this section, I am going to provide you with the Homewood suites Breakfast menu prices so you would know the amount of money to put in your pocket anytime you want to visit the Homewood suites for your breakfast.
Breakfast Served in Meeting Room
(A). Lewis Breakfast Buffet – $18.00 per person
- Fluffy Scrambled Eggs.
Fresh Cut Seasonal Fruit Platter.
- Seasoned Home Fries.
- Choice of Two: Smoked Bacon, Breakfast Sausage Patties, Reindeer Sausage, or Sausage Links.
- YogurtsAssortment of Muffins & Pastries.
(B). Homewood Continental Breakfast – $16.00 per person
- With Cream Cheese & Jellies.
- Assortment of Pastries & Bagels.
- Assorted Yoplait Yogurts.
- Fresh Cut Seasonal Fruit Platter.
Breakfast Provided in the Homewood Lodge
(A). Make Yourself at Home Breakfast Buffet
- Buffet Changes Daily- No Minimum – $16.00 per person
- Chef’s Choice Eggs
- Chef’s Choice: Smoked Bacon, Breakfast Sausage Patties, Reindeer Sausage or Sausage Links.
- With an Assortment of Jams and Jellies.
- Assorted Cereals and Oatmeal.
Assortment of Yogurt.
- Assortment of Fruit Juices and Low-Fat & 2% Milk.
- Fresh Cut Fruit Blend & Whole Fruit Selection.
- Variety of Breakfast Breads, Pastries, Muffins and Bagels
Ál a Carte Menu Items
(A). Minimum Order of One Dozen/Tray
- Assorted Muffins – $26 per dozen.
- Assorted Filled Danishes – $25 per dozen.
- Jumbo Cinnamon Rolls – $33 per dozen.
- Jumbo Croissants – $25 per dozen.
- Assorted Pastries (Doughnuts,
- Muffins and Filled Danishes) – $28 per dozen.
- Assorted Bagels with Cream
- Cheese – $28 per dozen.
- Whole Fresh Fruit Selection – $7 per person.
- Assortment of Yoplait Yogurts – $25 per dozen.
- Fresh Fruit Tray with Yogurt Dip – $9 per person.
- Fresh Baked Brownies – $30 per dozen.
- Fresh Baked Cookie Assortment – $18 per dozen.
- Granola or Power Bars – $36 per dozen
Hot Beverage Service
The hot beverages includes Creamers & Sugars. Below are kinds you would always get.
- 1.5 Gallons Regular or Decaffeinated Coffee – $45 per 1½ Gallons.
- Hot Tea Service – $20 Flat Fee.
- Hot Chocolate – $2 per person.
- Half Gallon Airpot Coffee Regular or Decaffeinated Coffee – $25 per airpot
Various Additional Refreshments
(A). Rejuv Juice
- Choice of: Lemonade, Orange, Grape, Pink Lemonade, or Fruit Punch – $25 per gallon.
- Fresh Brewed Iced Tea – $25 per gallon.
- Assorted Minute Maid Fruit Juices
Choice of: Cran-Raspberry, Apple, or Orange – $3.50 each.
- Bottled Water – $2.50 each.
Carafe of Juice
- Choice of: Orange, Apple, or Cranberry – $10 per quart.
- Assorted Soft Drinks
Choice of: Coke, Diet Coke, Coke
- Zero, Sprite, Dr. Pepper, Diet Dr. Pepper – $3 each.
There’s no doubt’ that you’re impressed with the information on this page. We didn’t just provide you guys with Homewood suites breakfast hours, including their menu items. You can as well navigate our related articles for more on restaurant breakfast meals.