In our today’s guide, you will learn how to remove activation lock without previous owner password, in four (4) easy ways. We’ll also go over some alternative methods for unlocking activation locks and answer all questions relating to how to remove find my iPhone activation lock without previous owner passcode.
Apple phone brand have a lot of outstanding features, and Activation Lock is one of them. Activation lock is activated automatically when Find My [device] is turned on. As a result, activation locks ensure that your device’s data and information are always safe, and they prevent anyone who steals your phone from reactivating it even after it has been erased.
Find My device only has one feature, Activation Lock, while the rest of the app is called “Find My.” The activation lock screen will appear if an iPhone is erased without entering the correct Apple ID and password:
Advantages of Enabling Activation Lock
- If you have AppleCare+ Theft & Loss coverage, you must have Find My Device turned on on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch at the time it was lost or stolen.
- You can use Find My iPhone to track the physical location of your device, make it play a sound, or activate Lost Mode.
- If the activation lock is turned on, you can reset your iPhone password via iCloud.
How To Remove Find My iPhone Activation Lock Without Previous Owner
Your or someone else’s iCloud account is still linked to the factory erased device if your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is activation locked. The only way around this is to provide the password for the linked iCloud account, without which no one will be able to access the device.
Fortunately, using unofficial methods, we’ll show you how to bypass the Find My iPhone activation lock screen without the previous owner’s password.
Remove iCloud activation lock without password
WooTechy has developed an iCloud activation lock bypass tool. Without a password, iSalvor can unlock the activation lock screen on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. If you purchased an iCloud-locked iPhone, the iSalvor bypass tool is a simple way to reactivate the device. You can use this tool to unlock a locked iPhone without having to enter the iCloud username or password. The iSalvor Bypass Tool has a lot of great features like:
- In seconds, remove the activation lock screen without the previous owner’s passwords.
- After unlocking your iOS device, you can log in with any Apple ID.
- Remove the possibility of your device being tracked by the previous owner.
- The previous owner’s iCloud account will not erase or block your device.
- Support for iOS 12.3 and later versions on iPhone 5S to iPhone X.
How To Remove iCloud Activation Lock On iOS Devices.
Step 1: Download the iSalvor software, install it, and run it on your computer. To begin, click the “Start” button.
Step 2: Use a lightning cable to connect your iPhone computer system.
Step 3: To proceed, you must jailbreak your iOS device. For a jailbreak solution for the Windows version. If you’re using a Mac, follow the onscreen instructions to jailbreak your device.
Step 4. Confirm the information on the screen and select “Start Bypass” to begin removing the activation lock screen on your device without the knowledge of the previous owner.
iSalvor will begin bypassing the Apple activation lock on your device once you click the “Start Bypass” button.
Step 5: The software will display “Successfully Bypassed” at the end. Then, to exit the page, click “Done.”
Online Activation Lock Removal Services
Some online services, such as iCloudin, Bypass iCloud Activation DNS, and Unlocker, claim to be able to remove the activation lock. You’ll see a few today on the internet. Let’s take a look at some of these online services, as well as some of the advantages and disadvantages of using them. Take, for example, the online service IMEIUnlockSIM.
This is an online service that charges $18.95 for iCloud unlocking services. The iCloud unlock process takes 5 to 10 days, and the service has received positive feedback online.
- It removes the activation lock on iPhones.
- It has a lot of positive feedback online.
- It fulfills its promise, but it is incompatible with recent iPhones and iPads.
- Unlocking iCloud takes a long time, usually 5-10 days.
3) A Loophole: DNS Bypass
Another good method for unlocking an activation-locked iPhone or iPad is to use iCloud DNS Bypass. Because you’ll be doing everything by yourself, this solution is more of a manual process, but the technique is not difficult for a tech guru to master.
- Manually operating iCloud DNS Bypass from your Wi-Fi settings is possible.
- It comes with a lot of useful features and functions for your iPhone.
- It’s possible that the service won’t be able to unlock your iOS device.
- Non-technical clients find it difficult to operate.
- This isn’t a long-term solution. After restarting, the activation lock will reappear.
4) The Official Approach – Apple Support
If you have proof of ownership for your iPhone or iPad, you can contact Apple Support to turn off Activation Lock without a previous owner.
Apple is backed up.
You can contact Apple customer service and provide them with the information below.
- The AppleCare agreement number, which is a unique identifier, is used to identify Apple products.
- This is the serial number of your device.
- It’s the statement for your telephone service.
- It’s an easy-to-use, cost-free service.
- Your device’s activation lock will be removed without any function limitations if you have the information they require.
- Apple Support does not cover iPhones purchased from third-party resellers.
- Apple Support has the final say on whether or not to unlock your device, even if you provide every detail.
Remove Activation: If You Can Get in Touch with The Previous Owner
If your device is still linked to someone else’s iCloud account and you can contact them, tell them to follow any of the steps outlined below if they are willing to help:
#1. Disable the Activation Lock by using a Screen Passcode
If the previous owner is physically close to you, you can approach him and request that he enter his screen password to unlock the device and then exit his Apple ID.
#2. Use iCloud.com to remove the activation lock remotely.
If the previous owner is not physically reachable and refuses to give you his or her iCloud account information, have him or her complete the following steps:
- www.iCloud.com is used by the previous owner.
- Select the device to remove/unlock from “Find My iPhone > All Devices.”
- Click “Erase [device]” and then “Remove from Account” after it has been erased.
The activation lock will be removed once you’ve completed the steps above, and you’ll be able to use your own Apple ID.
What Is The Best Way To Contact The Previous Owner?
If the device was not properly wiped, it is possible to obtain the previous owner’s contact information. There are two ways to track down the device’s previous owner.
#1. Find iPhone IMEI Number and Contact Carrier
The IMEI number of an iPhone can be found on the SIM tray, the back of the phone, or the activation screen. Using an accurate IMEI checker, you can determine which carrier the phone belongs to. Now call the carrier and explain your situation.
If they believe your explanation, they will give you the previous owner’s contact information.
#2. Use iCloud Lost Mode to look for information.
If the iPhone is in lost mode, a message will appear on the screen indicating that it is missing and providing a phone number to call. You can seek help from the owner.
How To Remove Activation Lock On iPad Without Apple ID And Password?
The best and the most effective method to remove Activation Lock without using Apple ID and password is to make use of a third-party software or application like iToolab UnlockGo – one the best iCloud bypasser. If you bought an already locked used iPad or you forgot the password, this is a recommended solution.
How To Remove Activation Lock Without Previous Owner?
Activation lock was created with the purpose of safeguarding possessors data. So, it is impossible to remove activation lock without the previous owner ID and passcode or receipt of purchase.
Can you bypass Apple Activation Lock?
Yes, Apple Activation Lock can be bypassed if the proper tools or services are used.
How To Remove Find My iPhone Activation Lock Without Previous Owner?
The previous owner can be removed by going to “Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.” Then, enter your Apple ID and password, and uninstall the previous owner.
Can You Remove Activation Lock Without Apple ID?
Apple ID is officially linked to the hardware on your iPhone via Apple Server, and it can only be removed by entering the correct Apple ID and password.
According to our research, there are some tools that can disable Find My [device] and then erase the device in order to remove Apple ID without a password. If you require such a tool, you can look it up on Google and give it a shot.
Will Turning Off “Find My iPhone” Disable Activation Lock?
Yes, if you turn off “Find My [device]” on an iOS device, the iCloud activation lock will be disabled. In fact, turning off Find My iPhone is the only promising way to disable activation lock without the original iCloud account password, and it’s also how most activation lock removal apps, such as iSalvor, operate.
Can You Remove Activation Lock Without Previous Owner For Free?
Because of the system’s complicity, there is almost no way to remove activation lock for free without using a professional application. You can, however, download iSalvor for free and see if it works on your device using the links below.
You should have a good understanding of how to remove the activation lock without the previous owner’s password after reading this page.
If you bought a used iPhone/iPad/iPod touch with an activation lock, I have one piece of advice: get a trial version of an activation lock bypass tool to remove the activation lock screen without the previous owner’s help.
Additionally, compatibility should not be a concern! Simply download it and try it out!