Recently, I discovered that’ a lot of people are finding it very difficult to cancel their tendermeets account. And that’s why I have decided to show you guys about 3 ways to delete tendermeets account and unsubscribe.
Tendermeets as you already know is one of the top ranking dating sites, you can easily join for free and mingle with rich single ladies and guys all over the world. The dating site “tendermeets” have free and premium membership, awesome features that marks it different from other dating sites.
If at a point you get tired of using the dating site, and decided to delete your account permanently and unsubscribe to their email list. Then’ you can go ahead and do that by follow any of the methods provided here.
There’s no feature that enables tendermeets users to easily navigate and delete their account. However, it doesn’t mean that’ you can’t possibly delete your account permanently.
How To Delete Tendermeets Account
Remember I told you guys that I will be sharing 3 different ways to delete tendermeets account permanently. Not only that, I will also show you how to unsubscribe and stop receiving their email update or stop them from charging account. Kindly follow the steps below to cancel your tendermeets account;
- First of all, login to your tendermeets account.
- Navigate and tap on Profile icon
- After that, select “My Settings” button.
- When you click on it, screen down and select “Remove Account” to deactivate it.
- If you want to delete it forever, kindly follow the prompt to delete your tendermeets account permanently.
Very easy right? Cool, there’s another way of deleting your tendermeets account” which I think it’s more easier. You can check it out below;
How To Cancel Tendermeets Account
This method involve contacting tendermeets customer support via email. If you want to delete tendermeets account permanently, you pick up your cell phone and tell their customer support to help you delete your profile permanently.
Although you will be asked to provide your tendermeets account details, this is to verify that you are truly the one who wants to delete the account. And also provide them with few reasons you want to erase it. Now, let’s quickly proceed to the second method;
- Using the email address that’s linked to your tendermeets account, open your email app.
- Write to tendermeets customer support requesting that your profile should be permanently delete from their database.
- Humble state the reason you want to delete your account.
- Provide them with all your tendermeets account information, staring from username, correct email address, and others.
- When you’re done, send it to > DPO@TenderMeets.com
Wait for some minutes to receive feedback from their customer support, and that’s all. Now, let me show you guys how to unsubscribe and stop receiving spam mails after deleting your tendermeets account.
How To Unsubscribe From Tendermeets
If after deleting your tendermeets account, you still receive their email updates. Or, they still charging your account” what you have to do is to unsubscribe from their email list with the below steps;
- Go to Google play store.
- Hit on profile picture or your name at the top right side of the first page.
- From the list shown on your screen, select Payments and Subscription.
- Tap on Subscriptions.
- List of apps that are being subscribed will be under listed, choose Tendermeets and unsubscribed.
This is strictly for those who signed up for tendermeets premium membership. Make sure you unsubscribe to avoid being charge monthly, even after deleting your account.
Definitely you must have learnt how to delete tendermeets account permanently, feel free to use the comment box below to drop your feedback.