If you are planning to go and have a taste of Wendy’s breakfast menu, then in this article, we are going to discuss extensively on the best and most popular menu items that are always available at wendy’s restaurant.
We know how embarrassing it may be to visit a restaurant and at the end, you notice that you the menu items are too costly for you. In this, it is always better to know the menu prices of the restaurant so you would be able to decide whether the menu items are affordable to you or not.
So this is we decided to prepare this article, to let you know the Wendy’s breakfast menu prices, you would know whether they are affordable to you or not.
Before now, wendy was primarily known for their phenomenal square burgers for the foreseeable future, but they have recently taken steps to move up in the rankings when it comes to the best fast food breakfast menus in the country.
They first tried to start serving breakfast far back as in the year 1985, but they didn’t make enough success due to many issues.
Though not every wendy’s restaurant branches serves breakfast menu, but at least about 12 Wendy’s restaurants in the U.S. and its territories have been serving breakfast since then
Wendy’s Breakfast Menu With Prices
Since 1969 that Wendy was founded, the restaurant has managed to open up to 6,711 locations all over the world, and there are always delightful breakfast menu to look out for in any of these locations.
One interesting thing about wendy’s breakfast menu is that they are always affordable, you can get some very delightful meal at Wendy’s for as low as $9 or even less. So let’s have a look at some of the wendy’s breakfast menu with prices.
I am going to be making this list of wendy’s breakfast according to categories; each of the categories contain different varieties of meals.
Fries & Sides
- Apple Bites – $ 1.19
- Bacon Cheese Baked Potato – $ 4.79
- Baconator Fries – $ 4.19
- Cheese Baked Potato – $ 4.09
- Chili – Large – $ 3.79
- Chili – Small – $ 2.89
- Chili & Cheese Baked Potato – $ 4.49
- Chili Cheese Fries – $ 2.89
- Crispy Chicken Nuggets (4 pieces) – $ 1.99
- Crispy Chicken Nuggets (6 pieces) – $ 3.39
- French Fries – Large – $ 3.49
- French Fries – Small – $ 1.89
- Plain Baked Potato – $ 2.69
- Sour Cream and Chive Baked Potato – $ 2.89
- Spicy Chicken Nuggets (4 pieces) – $ 1.79
- Spicy Chicken Nuggets (6 pieces) – $ 3.39
Below are the COMBO meals you can find in wendy’s breakfast menu, including their prices:
- Asiago Ranch Chicken Club – $ 10.39
- Baconator – $ 11.39
- Big Bacon Cheddar Cheeseburger Combo – $ 10.19
- Big Bacon Cheddar Chicken Combo – $ 10.59
- Big Bacon Classic Combo – $ 9.79
- Bourbon Bacon Cheeseburger Combo – $ 9.89
- Classic Chicken Sandwich Combo – $ 9.29
- Dave’s Combo – $ 8.99
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich Combo – $ 9.49
- Jalapeno Popper Chicken Sandwich – $ 10.39
- Nuggets Combo (|10 pieces) – $ 8.69
- Spicy Chicken Sandwich Combo – $ 9.29
- Bacon, Egg and Swiss Croissants – $4.39
- Maple Bacon Chicken Croissants – $4.89
- Sausage, Egg and Swiss Croissants – $4.39
- Bacon, Egg and Cheese Biscuit – $3.99
- Honey Butter Biscuit – $1.49
- Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit – $3.99
- Sausage Biscuit – $1.49
- Sausage, Egg and Cheese Biscuit – $3.99
- Chocolate Frosty-ccino – $2.69
- Cold Brew Iced Coffee – $2.69
- Fresh Brewed Coffee – $1.49
- Vanilla Frosty-ccino – $2.69
- Fresh Brewed Decaffeinated Coffee – $1.49
- Classic Chocolate frosty – $1.19 or $3.39
- Vanilla Frosty – $1.19 or $ 3.39
How To Order For Wendy’s Breakfast Menu
To order for Wendy’s breakfast menu, you can either visit the nearest Wendy’s shop close to you and make your orders. Alternatively, you can also make your orders online.
To order Wendy’s breakfast menu online, you just have to simply:
- Visit Wendy’s official website at wendys.com
- find the meal you want to order
- Click on Order
- Put in your location and other necessary details.
- If Wendy’s covers your location in their delivery service, they are definitely going to deliver your order to you at your location.
Wendy’s Breakfast Menu Hours
Just like most other restaurants, Wendy’s is always open through out the 7 days in a week. Even on some holidays, Wendy’s would still be open.
However, Wendy’s has open and closing time. There are some hours on the day that you may not be able to see Wendy’s open. So on a normal, most of the Wendy’s branches open by 6:30am and close by 10:30am. This Wendy’s opening and closing time is also applicable to weekends.
How Healthy Is Wendy’s Breakfast Menu?
It may be worthy of note that Wendy’s has numerous varieties of breakfast menu; in this, it may be very difficult to say that all these breakfast menu items are totally healthy.
Nevertheless, while there are some of the Wendy’s breakfast menu items that are not too healthy, there are still some that may be very healthy for any kind of body system.
What makes a meal unhealthy? When talking about how healthy a meal is, there are many things to put into consideration: these could be the calories content, the fat content, and so on.
Looking at it from the angle of the fat and calories content, some of the Wendy’s breakfast menu have been seen to be ideal for consumption. Some of them are: Sausage, Egg, Cheese Burrito, and so on
What Is The Best Breakfast Items At Wendy’s?
According to our check, the best Wendy’s breakfast menu you can ever think of, is Maple Bacon Chicken Croissant.
Does Wendy’s Still Have $1 Breakfast Sandwiches?
Yes, there are still some breakfast menu you can get at $1 at Wendy’s restaurant.
What Is Wendy’s Cheapest Breakfast Sandwiches?
The cheapest Wendy’s Breakfast Sandwiches are the Maple Bacon Chicken Croissant, Combo
Classic Sausage, Egg & Cheese, and so on. These breakfast menu cost about $6.39
Does Wendy’s Have Hash Browns For Breakfast?
Yes, Wendy’s has Hash Browns for breakfast. Hash Browns is one of the popular Wendy’s breakfast menu you will always get at the restaurant.
Does Wendy’s Still Have Baked Potatoes?
Yes, Wendy’s still have baked potatoes in its breakfast menu.
Does Wendy’s Breakfast Use Real Eggs?
Yes, Wendy’s Breakfast uses real eggs.
We have been getting this question from our readers, as to wether the eggs used by Wendy’s are good for the health.
Well, Wendy’s, being so popular would never play with the health of the customers. So Wendy’s uses grade A chicken egg for every of its meal that contains egg.